Tuesday, September 1, 2015

3 String Stephen at the 2015 Pennsylvania Cigar Box Guitar Festival

Picture
Stephen at the 2015 Pennsylvania Cigar Box Festival on the indoor stage in the bookstore at the York Emporium. This was a unique festival that attracted cigar box guitar enthusiasts from all over.
Picture
This was an old school stage in a bookstore. No air conditioning but plenty of good atmosphere. A perfect setting for Stephen to make music with a cigar box guitar!
Stephen performed a concert at a local venue in York the night before the festival.

3 comments:

  1. This post has helped me for an article which I am writing. Thank you for giving me another point of view on this topic. Now I can easily complete my article. Cheers beginners guiter

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete